I see potential.
How different would your business look after 7 days of commitment?
How much progress could you plan for knowing you will have this off of your to-do list and off your mind?
5 Day Brand -
You're ready for a brand that will level up your business- now!
Over the years it’s proven itself to me that one thing that caters to a stronger branding outcome is the ability to make a timely decision.
The longer a final concept sits awaiting final approval, the flatter it gets. Momentum decreases, excitement fizzles and a snowball of responses come along with it like doubt, loss of clarity and revising objectives.
Let's break it down. Within days, we will:
Strategy: Completed before your design day
- You'll share all about your biz. We will define a target market persona, complete a brand questionnaire and gather information for a competitive analysis along with discuss your business struggles and future goals.
- We will define & create a mood board that will get us on the same visual page and speaking on the same visual direction.
Brand Development: Your design day
- I’ll get to work on your design concepts.
- Design concepts will be presented & collective feedback needed.
- Revisions, final logo approval needed.
- Identity mark development. We’ve got the foundation of your brand and now we need to define the key parts to be able to support it and create a brand direction. Fonts, colors, photography and pattern direction provided.
Brand Delivery: Asset delivery
- Based on your feedback from the development details, I’ll create an brand style guide that includes a detailed guide for your brand's fonts, visual asset direction, logo rules and color applications.
- All logo files for both print and web for delivery to you in your various brand colors.
- We'll schedule a follow up call to discuss your brand launch and I'll offer strategy suggestions and brand application thoughts along with answer any questions.
I'm as serious as you.
Waiting for your brand to launch are days you're losing growing your business- which are days you're losing profit. Lets commit together to your business and create the brand you dream of!
Payment plans offered.
Limited spots offered. Based upon availability.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
I'm Amie, a passionate visual creative.
I work in my home office in the Pacific Northwest where I help businesses and ministries solve visual problems, reach goals and create new opportunities for them with power of creative solutions in Print, web, digital, and social needs.
But first, after college, I designed packaging for national brands that were often found in big box stores including Target and Costco! My experience includes years in a corporate marketing department and even years inside a commercial printer before I started my own business. My background variety comes in handy with my assortment of clients!