Terms and Conditions
www.amiebakercreative.com & www.brightlybranded.com (the "site" or "website") is owned and operated by AMB Design. The following are the General Terms and Conditions of Use set by AMB Design ( "we" or "us"), a Washington corporation. For the use and access of this site, you and AMB Design hereby agree as follows:
Agreement to Terms
AMB Design reserves the right to modify (as we see fit), these Terms and Conditions of Use without prior notice. When such modifications are made complete and posted on this site, it will be immediately effective. Please feel free to periodically check any updates on our Terms and Conditions of Use.
After modifications of The Terms and Conditions of Use are posted online, you are bound to follow the modified Terms and Conditions of Use should you continue to use this site.
AMB Design reserves the right to do the following regarding our website operations:
• discontinue the web site anytime, without prior notice based on our discretion
•discontinue and/or modify any portion of our site you are able to access. This may be done without prior notice based on our discretion. Any portion of our site may include, but are not limited to, online services, conduct of business, representation of goods sold, etc.
•discontinue and/ or modify this site in full and/or any portion of, based on our discretion or based on any violation of any applicable law or harmful to the interests of another user of AMB Design or its affiliates.
The "Content", for the purposes of Terms and Conditions of Use, will pertain to the site's text, images (i.e. photographs/pictures, graphics , illustrations, services, etc.), description, data, and other material.
We will provide content that is current and accurate to the best of its knowledge. However, the site's content may contain errors and may be outdated. The content provided is for informational purposes only for your potential interest in our products and services. The content may be modified and/or removed without prior notice based on our discretion. Therefore, the content is not binding to us in any way.
The Site is a collaboration of content that is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, proprietary right owned by us, and provided by our affiliate(s). Companies affiliated and/or in conjunction with us also have given permission and/or licensed their use of content to AMB Design.
All content in this site are for viewing, informational, purchase and promotional purposes only.
You are not permitted to:
• use, copy, modify, reproduce, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, publicly perform, distribute or commercially exploit any of the Content, or use data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools at the Site.
• use frames or frame techniques to incorporate trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of AMB Design or its affiliates without our express or written consent.
• use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing name or trademarks without our express, written consent.
If, for any reason, you find the content ( in its entirety/ or partly ) in this site to be offensive, or in violation of The United States or international copyright laws, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website may contain external links. These external links lead to, but not limited to third party company sites, vendor sites, affiliate sites, etc. We DO NOT take any responsibility for any inaccurate content being provided to sites of these external links. We also DO NOT take responsibility should these external links lead to pages that may contain content that is offensive, or is in any violation of The United States or international copyright laws.
This site may contain form(s) for informational and promotional purposes. You may not submit our forms for:
• any malicious scripting, unlawful, harmful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, racist, sexist, ethnically objectionable, or any form of unlawful discrimination content.
• any conduct that would constitute any kind of criminal offense
Any content you provide to us for the purpose of promoting better service will be reviewed and may be posted. Furthermore, said content will then be considered property of AMB Design and will only be used for the purpose of promoting the business and/or providing better quality products and services for customers.
AMB Design reserves the right to remove/modify any content you provide us without prior notice. AMB Design will not make modifications and will immediately remove, to any content you provide us, that will constitute as any offense,unlawful, hateful, slanderous,harmful, degrading, racist, sexist, ethnically discriminatory content.
Contact information that is sent through these forms can and will be used to promote and advertise services that we or any of our affiliates offer. By sending AMB Design your email address through these forms, you agree that:
• you are either the owner of the email address or have permission from the owner of the email address to fill out any of the site's forms
• the email address can and will receive emails promoting and advertising the services that we or any of our affiliates provide. When you receive these emails, you may opt out in receiving further emails.
• You are either the owner of the email address or have permission from the owner of the email address to fill out any of the site's forms
AMB Design reserves the right to perform any legal investigation should any rules under our Terms and Conditions of Use are broken